This contest has closed. Did You Win?
Welcome to the Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop. I’m happy to be participating in this hop which is hosted by Bookhounds. I’ve been entering contests in their hops for a while now.
As we all know, Spring seems to stir desire in every walk of life. Soon I’ll be feeding goslings and ducklings at the park; one of my favourite ways to destress these days.
Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop made me curious on which novels were top 10 in the romance department. Of course, it depends on which list you look at but I selected the Readers Digest list.
- 1. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough (1977)
- 2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë/Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë (both 1847)
- 3. The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje (1992)
- 4. True Believers by Nicholas Sparks (2005)
- 5. The French Lieutenant’s Woman by John Fowles (1969)
- 6. Chesapeake Blue by Nora Roberts (2002)
- 7. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro (1989)
- 8. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (1877)
- 9. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (1991)
- 10. Follow the Stars Home by Luanne Rice (2000)
I haven’t read any of those. How about you?
I have watched Outlander. It is awesome and that says a lot coming from me, generally I do not like Sci Fi/fantasy.
Now let’s get to winning!
How to Enter
Prize: $12 CDN Amazon Card Rules: 18+, WW – You can enter daily. Contest ends May 30th, 2018, at 11:59 pm. If the prize is unclaimed after 48 hours of being contacted a new name will be drawn. The winner will have to correctly fill in our Winner’s Confirmation Form which includes a skill testing question to win. We can not be responsible for lost mail. Lists can be cancelled at any time but bare in mind you need to be following anything you claim to be following to win. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not participating in this contest. There could be up to a 30 day turnaround on the prize.
After you are finished entering our contest, hop along to the next participant. Have fun!
BTW comment on this blog post telling me if you read any of the Reader’s Digest top 10 or tell me your favourite romance book. You could also share something romantic that was done for you. You will earn 25 points for doing so and you can enter a different answer each day.
If you would like a daily reminder to reenter this contest, click here.
In case you don’t know us, we are contest crazy around here and it would be great if you could check out our other contests as well.